Ceramic road markers (CRM)
Saudi Ceramic Company manufactures its reflective and non-reflective CRM in two colors, White and Yellow. The main use of these products is the marking of city roads and streets for traffic lanes, shoulders, directional arrows, etc.Applications :
CRM can be used as a better alternative for paint on streets and roads inside cities.For example
- Marking for traffic lanes and road shoulders.
- Directional signs and arrows.
- Speed breaker bumps.
- Car park lanes and signs.
- It does not harm vehicle tires due to their smoothness, unlike other products which damage tires.
- Their color does not deteriorate due to climate conditions or traffic.
- It lasts for many years against only a few months for paint.
- It does not require continuous maintenance and is cost-effective.
- In carton boxes of 46 pieces each
- On shrink wrapped pallets of 56 boxes each, weight of pallet approximately 868 kgs.
CRM should be installed by using a special type of adhesive according to project specifications which is usually available in the local market. For installation, we recommend the following :
- Position of CRM must be dry and clean before installation.
- CRM must be fixed on a flat surface.
- For better results, we advise to scrape off 2-3 mm of the top layer of the asphalt, in case this layer is too smooth.